实用英语口语 银行柜台英语

发布 2021-02-09 13:16:28 阅读 6093

实用英语口语——银行柜台英语。

1. 问答 dialogue

clerk: hello, what can i do for you?(yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

customer: please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

clerk: please speak slowly.

clerk: please write it down on the *****.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

clerk: yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

clerk: your balance at the bank is rmb 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

customer: my magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

clerk: no problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, i will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

clerk: the magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

customer: i want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

clerk: please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理。

clerk: please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

clerk: please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

customer: i would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 deposit

clerk: how much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

customer: i want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

customer: please tell me the procedure for opening a s**ings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

clerk: please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

clerk: please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和****。

clerk: words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

clerk: signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据。

clerk: here is your passbook. please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

clerk: keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

customer: thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

clerk: not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 draw

clerk: yes?

职员:您好。

customer: excuse me, can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

clerk: it is my pleasure. please tell me what i can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

customer: i want to withdraw 8000rmb from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

clerk: sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 rmb.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

customer: i want to withdraw5000 rmb.

顾客:取5000 rmb好了。

customer: i want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 rmb.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

clerk: please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金。

customer: thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

clerk: not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 exchange

customer: can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

clerk: what kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

customer: please change some rmb from my dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

clerk: please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

customer: please change 3000 rmb.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

clerk: take cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

customer: i'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡《折子》里)

customer: what's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

clerk: if you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

customer: i'd like to break this 100 rmb. could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

clerk: how would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

customer: three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

customer: thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

clerk: my pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 charge

customer: excuse me, i forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了。

clerk: report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

clerk: do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少?

clerk: please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

customer: do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

clerk: yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

customer: i come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交**费。

clerk: show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的**号码是多少?

customer: i come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

customer: i come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

clerk: please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算。t: hello! may i help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

c: yes, i hope so. i need some more cash for my visit in china.

may i cash a tr**eler's check here?

实用英语口语

机场英语。机场指示牌airportsigns 机场费airportfee 国际机场internationalairport 国内机场domesticairport 国际候机楼internationalterminal 国际航班出港internationaldeparture 国内航班出站domest...

实用英语口语

i ve been back and forth.我犹豫不定。what was tonight?今晚本来要做什么?this is so meant to be 这就是天意!she s gonna be crushed.她会崩溃的。he can t come to the phone now.他现在不...

实用英语口语

1.看来可信 seem believable.sounds true.听上去像是真的。believable 可信的。her explanation certainly sounded believable.她的解释听起来的确可信。2.我相信你 i believe you.i h e faith in...