英语打电话

发布 2021-04-10 12:39:28 阅读 5221

打**。

外宾: sorry to disturb you! 很抱歉打扰您。

市民: no problem. 没问题。

外宾: do you speak english? 你会说英语吗?

市民: yes, a little. 会一点儿。

外宾: can you make a call for me? 你可以帮我打个**吗?

市民: all right. 好吧。

外宾: excuse me! 劳驾!

市民: what is it? 什么事?

外宾: can you make a phone call for me? 你可以帮我打个**吗?

市民: all right. 好吧。

外宾: here’s the number and the person’s name. 这是**号码和人名。

市民: what do you want to say to him? 你想对他说什么?

外宾: tell him i’ll be there at 7:00 pm. 告诉他我晚上7点到。

市民: ok. 好的。

john: hello? can i speak to mr. smith? 喂?能请史密斯先生听**吗?

girl: i'm sorry, but he's out now. may i take a message? 抱歉,他现在不在。要我传话吗?

john: yes. this is john brown.

i'd like to meet him next monday morning around 10 o'clock. 好的。我是约翰布朗。

下星期一早上十点左右我想跟他见个面。

girl: let me check his schedule...yes, i think he can see you.

but could you call again around five to make sure? 我来查查他的时间表。可以,我想他可以见你。

不过,五点左右你可以再打**来确定一下吗?

john: ok,thank you very much. 好的,非常感谢你。

girl: you are welcome. 不用谢。

怎样安慰失望的情绪

don't take it to heart. you'll do better next time.

别往心里去,下次你会做得更好的。

take it easy. there must be some ways to compensate for it.

轻松一点,一定会有补偿的办法的。

don't be so upset. everything will be ok.

别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。

it's really hard for you.

真难为你了!

it won't happen again.

不会再发生了。

just forget it. be a man!

忘了它吧,象个男子汉!

怎样表示人物。

he is a big wig.

他是一个大人物。

i can't believe i've lost the game! -be a good sport.

想不到那场比赛我输了。 ―有点风度吧!

he is a hen-pecked husband.

他是个妻管严。

she is a wet blanket.

她使人扫兴。

he is a yes-man.

他是个和事佬。

怎样表示人的品质。

why did you bully him everyday? you've gone too far.

你为什么每天欺负他?你太过分了。

why do you pick on your brother?

你为什么作弄你的弟弟?

he is all talk but no action.

他只有空谈没有行动。

he is very cheap.

他很小气。he is generous.

他大方。 谈论交通。

he got a ticket yesterday.

他得到一张处罚单。

you ran a red light.

你闯红灯了。

you nearly ran into the bus.

你差点撞上那辆公共汽车。

it's rush hour now. let's take a taxi.

现在是高峰期,坐出租车吧。

there are traffic jams everywhere.

到处都塞车。

谈论健康。i've got a headache and a fever, my nose won't stop running, everything hurts.

我头痛、发烧、流鼻涕,浑身疼。

many people are breaking down these days due to working stress.

许多人因为工作压力而垮了。

i've gained much weight recently. i h**e to go on a diet.

最近胖了许多,我得节食了。

you g**e me your cold.

你把感冒传给我了。

you are in a good shape.

你身体非常健康。

怎样提建议。

if i were you, i would not smoke.

我要是你的话,就不抽烟。

what can you make a person happy, in your opinion?

在你看来什么可以使一个人幸福呢?

what about reading loudly for half an hour everyday?

天天大声朗读三十分钟怎么样?

what do you think of helen?

你认为helen怎么样?

would it be a good idea to tell him the truth? 把实情告诉他不好吗?

怎样反驳。i think i am going to die. -don't be silly.

我想我快要死了。- 别傻了。

will you see me again? no, definitely not.

你还会再见我吗?绝对不会。

wow! your english is good. -no big deal.

哇!你的英语真好。- 没什么了不起的。

it's not as bad as it seems.

不是看起来那么糟。

i'm against it.

我反对。怎样抱怨

oh, no! pork again? i'm fed up with it. can't we h**e a decent meal?

噢,又吃猪肉?我已经厌倦了。我们能不能吃一顿像样的饭吗?

shopping again? oh, i've had enough.

以要购物?我已经受够了。

why do you pinch your nose? i just can't stand the odor. it stinks.

你为什么捏着鼻子?我简直受不了这气味,臭死了。

today is not my day. i lost my wallet.

今天真倒霉,把钱包弄丢了。

what luck! we've run out of gas.

真倒霉! 汽油用光了。

关于健康的对话。

two colleagues, bill and mary, are h**ing lunch in their office cafeteria.

比尔和玛丽是同事,他们正在公司的自助餐厅吃午餐。

mary: i can't believe my eyes, bill. are you h**ing a salad for lunch? no hamburger?

玛丽:比尔,我真不敢相信我的眼睛。你午餐只吃沙拉?不吃汉堡?

bill:get used to it, mary. i'm off burgers for good.

most fast food is loaded with sodium.

比尔:玛丽,你得开始习惯喽。我已经决定永远不吃汉堡了。大部分快餐,钠的含量都很高。

mary: i know. but why your sudden interest in lessening your salt intake?

玛丽:这我知道。但你为什么突然想减少盐的摄取量?

bill:my doctor says i should cut back on sodium-rich foods to lower my blood pressure.

比尔:医生说我必须少吃高钠盐的食物以降低血压。

mary: do you h**e hypertension? i would h**e thought you were too young.

玛丽:你有高血压?你还这么年轻。

bill:actually, my blood pressure isn't that high yet, but they say it increases with age.

比尔:事实上我的血压也没有那么高,但据说血压会随年龄的增长而增高。

mary: well, i'm glad you're starting to pay more attention to your diet.

玛丽:啊,真高兴看到你开始比较注意饮食了。

bill:i want to lower my risk of heart attack and stroke, too.

比尔:我也想降低得心脏病和中风的危险。

mary: so do i. that's why i've been trying to lower my cholesterol level.

英语打电话礼仪

大家觉得学了那么多年英文,用英文打 是很简单的事,但是也有人一用英语讲话就特别的紧张,而且用英语打 的话还特别的紧张还要注意自己的礼仪。那么要注意什么样的礼仪呢?下面就为大家整理了关于英语打 的礼仪,希望能帮到你哦!基础会话。1.le ing a message 留话 学习重点 找某人听 表示某人不...

如何用英语打电话

1.找人接 的常用套语 以 mr smith 为例 may i speak to mr smith,please?请找史密斯先生接 好吗?can could i speak to mr smith,please?请找史密斯先生接 好吗?is mr smith in?史密斯先生在家吗?is mr sm...

英语口语 打电话

1 打公用 1.i m calling from a public phone,so i ll call her again.1.我现在是打公用 我会再打给她。2.i m not at home now,so i ll call her around three o clock again.我现在不...