Alice英语话剧

发布 2021-05-17 00:11:28 阅读 5840

a-alice爱丽丝(李静r-rabbit兔子先生(配音:谭静)

h-hitter疯帽子(姜妮ab- absolem毛毛虫先生(配音:谭静)

rq-red queen红皇后(谭静) wq-white queen白皇后(蒲思思)

友情出演:alice in wonderland

alice' him...

爱丽丝的父母在维多利亚花园专门为她举办了派对,在派对上,爱丽丝惊讶地发现原来自己竟然也有了仰慕者,而且已经打算向她求婚--那是哈米什·爱斯科特,虽然家财万贯,却有着富家子惯有的愚笨和木讷。爱丽丝太吃惊了而不知道该说些什么,很快她逃离了正在进行中的宴会现场……随后,她惊讶地看到了一只穿着马夹、带着表袋的兔子正在前方迅速地奔跑。 紧紧地跟随着“兔子先生”,爱丽丝眼睁睁地看着他消失在一个兔子洞里。

然后,突然之间,她发现自己竟然也一起跌落进去了。

scene one(进入仙境)

a:curiouser and curiouser.

真奇妙,真奇妙啊。

h: doesn't look anything like herself.

一点都不像她自己。

r:that's because she's the wrong alice.

因为她是错的爱丽丝。

a:how can i be the wrong alice when this is my dream?

这是我的梦里,我怎么可能是错的爱丽丝呢?

h:well, we should consult absolem.

我们应该去请教亚伯索伦。

r:exactly. absolem will know who she is.

对,亚伯索伦应该知道她是谁。

a:who is this absolem?

谁是亚伯索伦?

h:he's wise. he's absolute

他就是智慧,他就是权威。

ab: who are you?

你是谁?a: alice.

ab: we shall see.

那我们来瞧瞧。

a: what do you mean by that? i ought to know who i am.

你什么意思?我当然知道我自己是谁。

ab: yes, you ought, stupid girl. unroll the oraculum.

the oraculum, being a calendrical compendium of underland.

show her the frabjous day.

mmm. yeah, frabjous being the day you slay the jabberwocky.

是的,你知道,傻女孩。打开那个预言卷轴。

预言卷轴记载了地下世界的历代概要。

在辉煌之日,你杀死了炸脖龙。

a: sorry? slay a what?

什么?杀死了什么?

h:oh, yeah. that being you, there, with the vorpal sword.

哦,那里就是你,举着斩首之剑。

a: oh, no, that can't be me. i can't slay it.

不可能,那不是我。我不可能杀了它。

h:. you don't slay? do you know how does the bloody red queen treat us?

你不杀?你知道那个血腥的红皇后是怎样对待我们的吗?

narrator: alice learned from hatter that, the whole city is in the charge of the bloody red queen, and accrding to the oraculum, alice will kill the jabberwocky at frabjous day and s**e the city. but now, the vorpal sword is in the palace of the red queen.

at this time, the solder of red queen suddenly come and take them away.

旁白:从疯帽子那里,爱丽丝得知,整个地下城正处于**的红皇后的统治下,而据神谕中的记载,决战之日,爱丽丝拿着沃尔铂之剑杀死了炸脖龙,拯救地下城。而沃尔铂之剑现在在红皇后的皇宫里。

正在此时,红皇后的士兵突然来了,把爱丽丝他们全部抓走了。

scene two(红皇后皇宫)

rq: oh, this is hatter. i order you to make hats for me. and, who are you?

疯帽子,我命令你为我做帽子。你是谁?

h: it...it's a "who," majesty. this is, um...

应该说这是“谁”,陛下,这是,嗯…

rq: um?

嗯?a: yes, my name is um.

是的,我叫“嗯”。

rq: can you play chess?

你会下国际象棋吗?

a: sure, i’m good at it!

当然,我很擅长的。

rq: good,you can stay here and play chess with me.

很好,你可以留在这里陪我下棋。

narrator: alice has achieved the trust of the red queen, and stole the vorpal sword. then alice rescued the hatter, fled to the marmoreal of white queen.

and now, they h**e been there.

旁白:爱丽丝取得红皇后的信任,并伺机偷走了沃尔铂之剑。并且爱丽丝救走了疯帽子等人,逃到了白皇后的大理石殿。

rq: what? she is alice?

and she has escaped with the vorpal sword? prepare my jabberwocky for battle, we are going to visit my little sister.

什么?她是爱丽丝?而且她还带着沃尔铂之剑逃走了?让炸脖龙备战,我们要去会会我那小妹妹了。(ps:白皇后是红皇后的妹妹)

scene three(白皇后皇宫)

at the marmoreal of white queen )

a: i believe this belongs to you.

我相信这是属于你的。

wq: i had hoped to h**e a champion by now. you know what tomorrow is, don't you?

我一直希望能拥有一位勇士。你知道明天是什么日子,对吗?

wq: alice, you cannot live your life to please others. the choice must be yours, because when you step out to face that creature, you will step out alone.

爱丽丝,你没有义务用自己的生命去满足别人。选择权在你自己手中,因为当你出去面对那个怪物时,就只能独自战斗了。

a: i need your help. i don't know what to do. i can’t do that.

我需要你的帮助,我不知道该怎么做,我做不到。

h:i can't help you if you don't even know who you are, stupid girl.

如果连你自己是谁都不知道,我是帮不上忙的,傻女孩。

a: i'm not stupid. my name is alice.

i live in london. my father was charles kingsleigh. he had a vision that stretched halfway around the world, and nothing ever stopped him.

i'm his daughter. i'm alice kingsleigh.

我不是傻女孩。我的名字是爱丽丝,我住在伦敦。我的父亲是查尔斯金斯利,他的眼光远大,能看到大半个世界,没有什么能阻止他。我是他的女儿,我叫爱丽丝金斯利。

h: alice, at last. you were just as dim-witted the first time you were here.

you called it "wonderland," as i recall.

爱丽丝。至少你和第一次来这里一样傻乎乎的,我记得你把这里叫做“奇异世界”

英语小话剧

customer b a chemistry assistant 顾客b,化学助理!customer b oh finally i didn t find the photo developers 顾客b 哦,我没有找到 开发商!customer a hi long time no see my f...

英语话剧 餐厅

英语剧本 餐厅同学聚会 服务员旁白接线员顾客lilei 顾客lily 顾客lucy 第一幕预定。旁白 接线员 hello,memory restaurant.你好,这里是记忆餐厅。lily hi,i would like to make a dinner reservation.你好,我想订个位置。...

英语话剧Inthelibrary

characters susan s the librarian k rose l jack rose s boyfriend x 道具 ppt,三桌四椅,两瓶纯净水,两个水杯,一些零食 第一幕 ppt显示 7 00am,地点图书馆阅览室。s上,边走向自习室边背单词。发现自习室门没有开,自语 s o...