出差行程安排 英文

发布 2021-08-18 12:23:28 阅读 8030

出差前,总要仔细安排好拜会的同事、客户、合作伙伴、或者**商的会面及商务事宜,以及往返的飞机、火车,还有就是住宿。如果出差到国外,这些安排就显得更加重要。

在确认行程安排时,我们经常会说:“让我们过一下行程。”这个“过一下”该怎么说呢?

let’s go through the details of our trip.

我们一起来看看几个重要的词组。

订酒店(宾馆) book a hotel早上9:30到达菲乌米奇诺机场。it’s scheduled to get in to fiumicino airport at 9:

30fl**ia bellini: good morning. could i speak to louis gasquet, please?

早上好!请问路易斯-加斯奎特在吗?

louis gasquet: speaking.请说。

fl**ia bellina: oh, good. hello, louis, it’s fl**ia bellini.

i’m calling so we can go through the detailsof your trip here next week.

噢!好的。你好,路易斯,我是弗莱维亚-贝里尼。我来**是想和您过一下您下周出差的细节安排。

louis gasquet: fine. is everything fixed?好的。所有安排都确定了吗?

fl**ia bellini: i think so. the hotel was booked some time ago, and we’ve now arranged all themeetings, so i just want to go over it all with you.

我想是的。前段时间我们就已经定好了酒店,现在我们也安排好了会议,所以想和您一起过一下整个安排。

louis gasquet: yes, and i’ve got something to ask you.

好的,我也正好有些情况问你。

fl**ia bellini: fine, but shall we start at the beginning?好,那我们现在就从头开始吗?

louis gasquet: sure.好的。

fl**ia bellini: well, you’re coming next tuesday, the 25th

of october, on an alitalia flight, aren’tyou?好的。您下周二,10月25日,乘坐意大利航空的航班飞过来,是吗?

louis gasquet: yes, it’s quite an early flight. it’s az325 and it’s scheduled to get in to fiumicinoairport at 9:

30.是的,是非常早的早班飞机。az325,预计是早上9:30到达菲乌米奇诺机场。

fl**ia bellini: that’s what i thought. i’ve arranged for a company car to collect you and bring youstraight to our offices.

the car will h**e the company name on it, and the driverwill be waiting for you outside the main terminal. just ring me or my secretary ifthere’s a problem.

我也是这么想的。我已经安排了公司的车来接您,然后直接把您接到我们的办公室。接您的车上面有我们公司的名字,司机会在主到达楼外面等您。如果有任何问题,请随时给我或者我秘书打**。

louis gasquet: that sounds fine. which hotel am i in?挺好的!我住哪个酒店?

1 / 3fl**iabellini: we’ youstayedlasttime.我们给您在洛迦诺酒店订了两晚。您上次来住的就是这家酒店。

louis gasquet: oh, yes, i remember the locarno. it’s not far from piazza delpopolo, is it?

哦,对。我记得是洛迦诺酒店。离罗马人民广场不远,是吧?

fl**ia bellini: that’sright. anyway, when you arrive here, just ask for me at reception, and theni’ll come and find you and we can make a start going through things together.

i‘vearranged to h**e lunch at 1 o’clock, followed by a meeting with the sales directorat 3 是的。无论如何,您到公司前台后请让前台叫我一下,我就过来找您,后面我会一直陪着您。我已经安排了1点的午饭,接着是下午3点和我们销售总监的会议。

louis gasquet: that sounds good.

很好!fl**ia bellini: there will be several key people at lunch with us, some of whom you’ve met we’ve got a new american director who you’ll meet then.

午饭的时候,会有几位重要人物和我们一起吃午饭。有些您以前见过。另外,我们新来了一位美国总监,您也可以见到。

louis gasquet: fine. i’ll look forward to that.

好的,很期待。

fl**ia bellini: we’ll then meet the managing director at 5:00, as i know you’ve got several thingsto discuss.

我们会在5点见董事总经理,我知道你们会有几件事情要讨论。

louis gasquet: yes, that’s important. good.

是的,很重要。很好!

fl**ia bellini: you’ll stay at hotel locarno for two nights, but in fact on wednesday the 26th

we’llbe out of rome all day as that’s the day i’ve arranged the visit to the main factory.

您会在locarno酒店住两晚,但实际上,周三也就是26号,我们会一天在罗马市外,我安排了那天去参观我们的主生产厂。

louis gasquet: oh, yes, it’s quite near orvieto, isn’t it?

哦!好的。离奥维托市很近,是吗?

fl**ia bellini: yes, it’s about 100kilometers north, on the way to florence. it takes about an hourand a half by car.

we’ll spend all wednesday there, then we’ll comeback to romefor dinner on wednesday evening.

是的,大概往北100公里,去往佛罗伦萨的途中。开车需要一个半小时。我们周三一整天都在那里。然后,晚上返回罗马吃晚餐。

louis gasquet: and i know i’ve got a morning flight back here on the thursday.

而且我知道周四返程是早班飞机。

fl**ia bellini: yes, and i’ll make sure you’ll be taken to the airport in good time for your flight.

是的,我会确保您会被及时送到机场。

louis gasquet: well, that all sounds fine. i wanted to ask whether there’s going to be any freetime, as there’s an exhibition i’d really like to see.

好,那太好了。我想问问是否我有自由时间,因为我非常想去看一个展览。

fl**ia bellini: well, that may be difficult, unless you change your flight on thursday to a later one,so you can go to the exhibition on thursday morning.

2 / 3哦,这可能比较困难。除非你把周四的航班改签到晚一些的航班,这样您周四早上可以去看展览。

louis gasquest: yes, i’ll look into that. don’t let’s worry about it for the moment.

is that it fornow?是的,我会研究一下。目前我们还是不用太担心这个。

都说完了吗?

fl**ia bellini: yes, i’m looking forward to seeing you again next tuesday. h**e a good journey.

是的。很期待下周二再见到您。旅途愉快!

louis gasquet: thanks. bye.谢谢,再见!

managingdirector

总裁,总经理什么的,欧洲企业用这个词相当于中国的总裁、总经理之类的,而美国人常用ceo, general manager, president等等;

director相当于中国的总监之类的,也就是资深经理sr. manager,一般跟在职能的后面如hrdirector, manufacturing director, marketing director.

出差行程计划

一 出差事由。受北京市京东 副秘书长张某的邀请,参加在北京举行的中国电商活动峰会。峰会主要讨论今年全国电子商务的营业情况,行业经验技术的交流 行业企业的整合等问题。顺便到北京海淀区约见朋友。二 出差时间。2012年11月1日至11月06日。三 出差人。杨经理。四 出差地点。北京。五 出差交通工具。飞...

考察行程安排

一 地点。1.12月10日13 30与tcl负责人联系,沟通清楚考察地点,考察内容,允许活动的范围,是否可以拿相机拍照,注意事项。2.考察人员集合地点,及乘车路线 二 时间。1.考察人员集合时间,车辆在集合点等待时间段。2.集合完毕后时间的安排。三 人物。1.12月10日14 00通知考察人员集合时...

结婚行程安排

结婚行程安排 1年前。4 6月前。排期办理注册手续或预定教堂。决定伴郎伴娘 兄弟姐妹团 花童花女的人选选购婚戒和其他珠宝金饰及饰品。如度身定制婚纱,应开始与设计师沟通并首次量身如租借婚纱礼服,应提早挑选并落实预留指定全套护肤美容 健身 的疗程。为伴郎伴娘 选定合适的花店订购花球 头花 襟花 会场及婚...