前台英语100句

发布 2023-12-03 01:59:08 阅读 3060

前台接待英语100句。

reception

r: receptionist g: guest

r: good morning, sir. welcome to our hotel. do you h**e reservation?

早上好,先生。欢迎光临我们酒店。请问您有预定吗?

g: yes, i h**e already booked the room from the booking center.

是的,我已经通过订房中心订了房间。

r: would you please show me your passport?

请您出示您的护照。

g: ok, this is my passport and visa.

好的,这是我的护照和签证。

r: how many nights do you plan to stay with us?

您打算在这住几天?

g: just one night, thank you

就一个晚上。谢谢。

r: how would you like to pay for your deposit, by credit card or in cash?

请问您怎样付押金呢?现金还是信用卡?

g: oh, by credit card, here you are.

信用卡,这是我的卡。

r: excuse me, sir, would you mind a smoking room?

先生,您介意吸烟房吗?

g: non-smoking, please!

请给我一个不吸烟房间,谢谢。

r: all right, this is your room key, your room number is 936, on the non-smoking floor, enjoy your staying with us!

好的,先生。这是您的房卡。您的房号是936,在不吸烟楼层,希望您入住愉快。

g: thank you very much!

非常感谢。r: would you tell me the spelling?

您能告诉我名字的拼写吗?

r: sorry, sir. the lady you are looking for is not staying in our hotel.

but there is a reservation for her. would you like le**e a message, and we will tell her when she checks in.

对不起,先生,您要找的女士现在还没有入住我们酒店。但是她已经预定了房间。您需要给她留一个留言吗?我们可以在她入住的时候告诉她。

r: i’ll make sure that mr. alan gets the message.

我保证alan先生一定会收到留言。

r: may i know your name, madam? i’ll make a call and tell him you are here.

我能知道您的名字吗?女士,我打个**告诉他您在这。

r: sorry to h**e kept you waiting, mr. lee said that he would be here as soon as possible.

would you like to h**e a seat in the sofa over there, madam?

女士,抱歉让您久等了。李先生说他马上下来,您能在那边沙发上先坐一下吗?

r: just a moment, please. let me check if there is a room **ailable.

请稍等,我帮您查一下是否还有房间。

r: i’m sorry, but we are fully booked for single rooms. would you like to h**e a double room instead?

对不起,我们的大床房已经预定满了,您介意一个双床的房间吗?

r: this is the best price we can offer, because the company doesn’t make a contract with us.

由于您的公司没有和我们签协议,所以这是我们能提供的最优惠的**。

r: we h**e taken note of that. please confirm the specific date by telephone, fax or email the day before your arrival.

我们已经接受您的预定,您可以在入住之前再次确认。

r: thank you for your calling, we will look forward to h**ing you with us soon.

感谢你的来电,我们忠心期待您的到来。

r: sorry, all our rooms are fully occupied.

不好意思,酒店已经满房。

r: would you please take a double room for tonight? we’ll help you to change the best room tomorrow.

您今晚先住一个双床的房间,我们明天帮您换。

r: sorry, since most of the rooms are occupied at the moment, we can only offer you two rooms on the different floors. will that be all right?

对不起,由于酒店已经满房,所以我们只能提供两个不在一层的房间,您介意吗?

r: you may come here again tomorrow morning if you want to make a change.

如果您想换房,您可以明天早上过来。

r: your room faces south and it is beautiful.

您的房间向阳,风景很不错。

r: this room is spacious and cozy. i’m sure you will h**e a good rest.

这个房间非常舒适,我保证您能休息的很好。

r: if you want to late check out at 3:00pm, please contact with the assistant manager.

如果您希望下午3:00退房,请联系大堂副理。

r: a safety box is offered both in the front cashier’s counter and your room. you can deposit your valuables there.

房间和前台结账处都有提供保险箱,您可以把贵重的东西放在里面。

r: your company will pay the room charge, while the others should be paid at you expenses.

您的公司会替您支付房费,您只需要付杂费。

r: would you please go through the telephone deposit procedure, if you want to make an call from your room?

如果您希望开通您房间的**,您需要交一些押金。

r: we h**e fax and internet service in the business center.

我们商务中心提供传真和上网服务。

r: you can le**e your luggage at the concierge.

您可以把行李寄存在礼宾部。

r: the bellman will send your luggage to your room as soon as possible.

行李员会马上把您的行李送到您的房间。

r: we will look into the matter immediately. thank you for telling us.

感谢你致电,我们马上处理此事。

r: i’m awfully sorry for that. i’ll see to it right away.

十分抱歉,我马上帮您解决。

r: i’m afraid i can’t do that for you. it’s against our regulations.

我恐怕不能那样做,这是违反酒店规定的。

r: how much would you like to change, sir?

您需要换多少钱?

r: would you please fill in the exchange memo?

您能填写一下外币兑换单吗?

r: here is your bill list, please check it and sign here.

这是您的账单,请核对后签字。

r: sorry, the invoice cannot exceed.

对不起,发票不可以多开。

r: here is your receipt, please keep it carefully.

这是您的账单,请妥善保存。

checkout

c: good morning, sir. may i help you? /checking out?

早上好,先生,退房是吗?

g: yes, please.

是的。请问您的房号是多少?

g: ok. here you are. /

好的,给你我的房卡。

c: so, mr. ~room no. is ~~

酒店前台常用英语100句及技巧

酒店总机常用英语及技巧。一 接听外线 2 铃响三声接起,中英文清晰报出酒店名称 早上好,龙轩大酒店。请问有什么可以帮到您!good morning,lonsun hotel.how may i assist you 2 转接时,对来电方 请稍等!hold on,please 3 占线时 对不起,占线...

酒店前台常用英语100句及技巧

酒店总机常用英语及技巧。接听外线 2 铃响三声接起,中英文清晰报出酒店名称 早上好,龙轩大酒店。请问有什么可以帮到您!good morning,lonsun hotel.how may i assist you 2 转接时,对来电方 请稍等!酒店前厅常用英语100句及技巧。酒店总机常用英语及技巧。一...

前台服务专业用语100句

1 先生 小姐,能告诉我您的全名吗?2 先生 小姐,您是通过哪家旅行社 定房中心 预订的?3 对不起,先生 小姐,您公司没有与我们酒店签署协议。4 对不起,先生 小姐。今天我们酒店客满。您可以去 酒店试一下。5 谢谢您对我们酒店的支持。6 对不起,先生 小姐,今天客房预定已满。7 对不起,先生 小姐...